Wedding Ceremony Happiness is Catching
Wedding ceremony happiness shows in the faces of this delightful couple caught by their wedding celebrant! Happiness is catching and there were smiles all round as these long-term friends tied the knot at their wedding ceremony.
Andor and Terez are lovely people who are very welcoming and quickly make people feel at ease. This couple enjoy a relaxing atmosphere among friends and family, including their beloved pets.
Here are a few of my memories of a thoroughly enjoyable day.
Andor and Terez’s home provide a lovely setting for their wedding. I chat with guests who gather for a delightful and relaxed wedding ceremony. Excitement and love is in the air as everyone makes ready on this very special occasion.
- Delightful wedding decorations set the scene. Just perfect for an intimate and personal wedding ceremony.
- Simple, and heart-felt words express their feelings. A natural and very personal touch.
- Misty eyes were the order of the day as Andor and Terez make their marriage vows to each other.
- Family members get the ‘technology’ going and music fills the air. And even some singing!
- Smiles on faces all round and happy wagging of tails of the four-footed guests!
- A delightful and happy wedding ceremony for a delightful couple.
- I love the looks of delight as I present my special wedding keepsakes to the happy couple!
Wedding Ceremony Review
Andor and Terez give this review of their wedding ceremony with Brisbane’s Really Good Celebrant, Glenda J Ashleigh:
What did you and your guests particularly enjoy about the ceremony? The ceremony was very familiar with a nice atmosphere.
What will you always remember about the ceremony? The Celebrant. #glendajashleighcelebrant
Overall, how would you rate your experience with Glenda as your Celebrant? Excellent.
What would you tell other people about Glenda? Just, call #glendajashleighcelebrant she’s very friendly.
Thank you Andor and Terez. This is the experience that I aim for in every ceremony. Sometimes things don’t go to plan and adjustments are required. Weather is the most important factor in planning a wedding at home. Gardens are great, however it is good to plan for unkind weather. The best way is to go with the flow and enjoy this very special occasion.