Wedding Ceremony Tips Make a Difference.
Every ceremony is different, however great wedding ceremony tips can make all the difference. Apart from the legal requirements, some aspects of the wedding ceremony are often forgotten.
The tradition of the bride carrying a good luck ‘horseshoe’ on the wedding day is a wish for good luck in married life.
We often wish for ‘good luck’ and hope that things will work out ‘OK’ on the day!
When planning a wedding ceremony, wishes are good however clear plans are essential. In all the excitement we often overlook areas where things are likely to go wrong.
Make your wedding ceremony simply the best with these great wedding ceremony tips!
Wedding Ceremony Tip 1 – Choose Carefully
- Choose the people and services for your wedding ceremony carefully. The success of the occasion depends on how well people understand each other and how respectful they are of the wishes of others.
- Being ‘on the same page’ is very important – avoid confusion and disappointment. Of course you want your wedding ceremony to be breathtaking! It is your special day. You expect that your ceremony, and the day, will flow smoothly and be an absolute delight.
- Be comfortable with the style and level of service on offer. Check out service providers yourself before making the final choice. Recommendations are helpful, however it is what you want that really matters.
Wedding Ceremony Tip 2 – Communicate Clearly
- Communicate clearly at all stages of the planning process for the big day. Guests and service providers need to know what they can expect.
- When service providers arrive at the venue, they need to be clear of where and how they have access.
- Guests need to know where they are required to sit and/or stand before, during and after the ceremony.
- Keep everyone in the communication loop, including your guests. Save yourself from falling into the trap of “Oh I though you knew that…” or “Why wasn’t I told…” or “I didn’t know you wanted me to do that…”
Wedding Ceremony Tip 3 – Inform your Celebrant
- Inform your Celebrant of all the arrangements. As a really good marriage celebrant I liaise with other service providers, eg photographers, event planners, directors and venue staff.
- Everyone needs to feel comfortable in helping to make this very special occasion a memorable one, for all the right reasons!
- As your Celebrant, I have a big responsibility – I am in charge of the ceremony! I need to know who to liaise with at the venue to make sure that your ceremony is successful.
Wedding Ceremony Tip 4 – Relax and Enjoy the Moment
- Relax and enjoy the moment. As a really good marriage celebrant, I put you first! My mission is to make your ceremony everything you want it to be.
- All the planning and checking is done. It is time to relax and enjoy the moment.
- Every ceremony is unique! Experience the wonder, joy and love on your wedding day. These memories will live on in your heart, forever…
Wedding Ceremony Tip 4 – Contact Glenda
- Contact Glenda, the Really Good Brisbane Marriage Celebrant. I have great wedding ceremony tips and ideas to make sure that your ceremony is everything you want it to be – simply the best!