Planning Wedding Ceremony Tips.
These Wedding Ceremony planning tips actually work! They make all the difference! Apart from the legal requirements, some aspects of planning the wedding ceremony are often forgotten.
The tradition of the bride carrying a good luck ‘horseshoe’ on the wedding day is a wish for ‘good luck’ in married life.
We often wish for ‘good luck’ and hope that things will work out ‘OK’ on the day!
When planning a wedding ceremony, loving wishes are good, however wedding ceremony tips that work are better! In all the excitement we often overlook areas where things are likely to go wrong.
Take the case of Peg & Pog who meet in the ‘Rose Garden’ and, of course, fall in love. Although family and friends mean well, wedding planning is not one of their strong points. Peg & Pog call Glenda, Brisbane’s Really Good Celebrant, who makes the ceremony planning a breeze! Peg & Pog’s wedding in the Rose Garden is simply the best!
Make Wedding Ceremony Planning Easy!
Tip 1 – Choose Carefully
- Choose the people and services for your wedding ceremony carefully. The success of the occasion depends on how well people understand each other, and how respectful they are of the wishes of others.
- Being ‘on the same page’ is very important – avoid confusion and disappointment. Of course you want your wedding ceremony to be breathtaking! It is your special day. You expect that your ceremony, and the day, will flow smoothly and be an absolute delight.
- Be comfortable with the style and level of service on offer. Check out service providers yourself before making the final choice. These Recommendations from some of my happy clients give you the real picture.
Tip 2 – Communicate Clearly
- Communicate clearly at all stages of the planning process for the big day. Guests and service providers need to know what they can expect.
- When service providers arrive at the venue, they need to be clear of where and how they have access.
- Guests need to know where they are required to sit and/or stand before, during and after the ceremony.
- Keep everyone in the communication loop, including your guests. Save yourself from falling into the trap of “Oh I though you knew that…” or “Why wasn’t I told…” or “I didn’t know you wanted me to do that…”
Tip 3 – Inform your Celebrant
- Inform your Celebrant of all the arrangements. As a really good marriage celebrant I liaise with other service providers, eg photographers, event planners, directors and venue staff.
- Everyone needs to feel comfortable in helping to make this very special occasion a memorable one, for all the right reasons!
- As your Celebrant, I have a big responsibility – I am in charge of the ceremony! I need to know who to liaise with at the venue to make sure that your ceremony is successful.
Tip 4 – Relax and Enjoy the Moment
- Relax and enjoy the moment. As a really good marriage celebrant, I put you first! My mission is to make your ceremony everything you want it to be.
- All the planning and checking is done. Now is the time to relax and enjoy the moment.
- Every ceremony is unique! Experience the wonder, joy and love on your wedding day. These memories will live on in your heart, forever…
Tip 5 – Contact Glenda
- Contact Glenda, the Really Good Brisbane Marriage Celebrant. I have many more great wedding ceremony tips and planning ideas to make sure that your ceremony is everything you want it to be – simply the best!