Personal Brisbane Marriage Celebrant.
Weddings are legal ceremonies that solomise marriages between two people according to law in Australia. Simple and private ceremonies, to large celebrations with extended family and friends. Choose your personal wedding ceremony with your Professional Celebrant in the Greater Brisbane, and surrounding Bayside areas.
Personal Ceremonies for Happy Clients
- Your day, your way. I listen carefully, and respect your wishes and ideas.
- Attention to detail makes the difference. I bring special touches that make your ceremony personal.
- Together, we make your hopes and dreams for your special day come true.
Your Invitation to Have Some Fun!
- Have some fun with Peg & Pog and highly recommended Brisbane Marriage Celebrant, Glenda Ashleigh.
- You are invited to Peg and Pog’s wedding ceremony, simply the best ever personal wedding in the Rose Garden!
- You too can have fun and the best ever personal wedding ceremony, just the way you want it!
- Contact the Professional Brisbane Celebrant
Registered Marriage Celebrant
- Commonwealth Registered Marriage Celebrant, (CMC), authorised by the Australian Attorney General. I perform marriages between two people in Australia in accordance with the legal requirements of The Marriage Act 1961 and Regulations.
Professional Celebrant Qualifications and Experience
- Certified Practicing Celebrant (CPC), the Professional Celebrants Association Inc. This award recognises the development and commitment to professional practices in celebrancy services.
- Certificate IV in Celebrancy, the legal qualification for a Registered Marriage Celebrant.
- Funeral and General Life Celebrant. Civil Life Ceremonies include Namings, Vow Renewals, and Celebration of Life/Funerals.
- Seventeen years experience as a Professional Celebrant. A quality service with a trustworthy and confidential approach.
I serve as a JP(Qual) on regular roster in the JPs in the Community Program. For fun, I like to be part of Community Theatre Groups. As both an on-stage performer and also as a back-stage helper, I meet people from all backgrounds in the local community.
Professional Association Membership
The Australian Marriage Celebrants Association Inc. Membership keeps me up-to-date with the current legal aspects of marriage, ceremony requirements, and wedding trends.
This means that you get expert and reliable information. Together we plan the wedding ceremony that is just right for you.