When only the Best Brisbane Marriage Celebrant will do!
Would you like a formal ceremony with extended family and friends? Or, perhaps a romantic, micro wedding is more your style? You choose how and when you want to marry. Glenda looks after all legal aspects of marriage, and ceremony planning.
Happy Clients Love Best Brisbane Marriage Celebrant
- Happy clients love my professional, friendly, and caring approach.
- Great reviews! Real comments from real people.
- Affordable ceremonies for all styles in Brisbane and Bayside.
- Wedding vows written just for you.
- Special touches make your wedding ceremony personal.
- Contact Glenda for the wedding that is just right for you.
Australian Bush Wedding
Looking for a real Australian Bush Wedding venue? Check out this authentic Australian bush setting for your wedding ceremony.
Have Some Fun!
I like to have fun and entertain people! Writing and telling stories that bring smiles to people’s faces gives me great joy. The micro series, “Dolls are Different, or are they?” tells the story of Peg & Pog, a couple of lovebirds. I invite you to have some fun with Peg & Pog as they meet, fall in love, and plan their wedding.
- Family and friends jump right in to help Peg & Pog. There are many fantastic ideas and plans.
- Peg & Pog are frantic! How do they get control of planning their wedding?
- Peg & Pog contact Best Brisbane Marriage Celebrant, Glenda Ashleigh who comes to the rescue!
- Peg and Pog’s wedding ceremony is simply the best ever personal wedding in the Rose Garden!
- Contact Glenda for a fun wedding that everyone enjoys.
Professional Celebrant Qualifications and Experience
- Commonwealth Registered Marriage Celebrant, (CMC), authorised by the Australian Attorney General.
- Certified Practicing Celebrant (CPC), the Professional Celebrants Association Inc. This award recognises development and commitment to professional celebrancy practices and services.
- Certificate IV in Celebrancy. This is a legal requirement for registration as an Australian Registered Marriage Celebrant.
- Funeral and General Life Celebrant. Civil Life Ceremonies include Namings, Vow Renewals, and Celebration of Life/Funerals.
- Eighteen (18) years experience as a Professional Celebrant. This extensive experience gives me that all-important professional celebrant edge. I offer you quality service with a trustworthy and confidential approach.
I volunteer my services as a JP(Qual) in the JPs in the Community Program. This program connects me to people from many different backgrounds.
Professional Association Membership
This means that you get expert and reliable information. Together, we plan the wedding ceremony that is just right for you.