Professional Brisbane Marriage Celebrant #glendajashleighcelebrant for the Brisbane wedding ceremony that is just right for you!
As a Registered Marriage Celebrant I perform Weddings between two people according to law in Australia. These delightful wedding ceremonies are crafted just for you. Ceremonies range from intimate and romantic, to large celebrations with extended family and friends.
Personal Wedding Ceremonies
Personal wedding ceremonies are delightful and have their own styles! These styles are as individual as the people involved. Meet Peg & Pog, a couple who face all sorts of challenges in planning their wedding. Glenda Ashleigh, their Professional Brisbane Marriage Celebrant, saves the day!
Peg and Pog’s ceremony, simply the Best ever personal wedding in the Rose Garden!
Have your best ever personal wedding!
I perform ceremonies mainly in Brisbane, Southern Brisbane Bayside, and surrounding areas.
Find out how you can have the personal wedding ceremony that is just right for you. Please contact the Professional Brisbane Marriage Celebrant and I will be happy to help you.
Clients highly recommend Glenda.
- Happy clients appreciate my professional, friendly, and caring approach.
- Your day, your way. I listen carefully, and respect your wishes and ideas.
- Together, we make your hopes and dreams for your day come true.
- Delighted clients give their honest reviews in these real testimonials and recommendations.
Contact Glenda now and enjoy your special day!
Other Civil Life Ceremonies include Namings, Vow Renewals, and Celebration of Life/Funerals.
Glenda is a Registered Marriage Celebrant.
- Commonwealth Registered Marriage Celebrant, (CMC), authorised by the Australian Attorney General. I complete annual professional development through the Marriage Celebrants Program of the Australian Attorney General. This keeps me current with the legal requirements of The Marriage Act and Regulations to perform marriages between two people in Australia.
Glenda is a Professionally Qualified and Experienced Celebrant.
- Certified Practicing Celebrant (CPC), an award by the Professional Celebrants Association Inc. that recognises the development and commitment to professional practices in celebrancy services.
- Certificate IV in Celebrancy, for registration as a Marriage Celebrant, as well as a Funeral and General Life Celebrant.
- Seventeen years experience as a Professional Celebrant. My trustworthy and confidential approach is essential to the quality service that I offer all clients.
Glenda has Professional Edge.
- Professional edge means that I communicate with you clearly and in a way that you will be able to understand easily. Your ceremony is my business, so I listen carefully to you. My aim is to provide you with quality service. People of all ages and backgrounds feel welcome and comfortable with me. I am a confident presenter and public speaker.
- As your Professional Marriage Celebrant I offer a range of quality, affordable wedding ceremonies.
Glenda is part of the Community.
I love to give back to the community. As a member of the JPs in the Community Program I volunteer as a JP(Qual). It is great fun to be part of Community Theatre Groups, both on and off stage. These activities connect me with people of all backgrounds in the local community.
Glenda is a Professional Celebrant.
The Australian Marriage Celebrants Association Inc. is an association for professional celebrants. As a member, I keep up-to-date with the current legal aspects of marriage, ceremony requirements, and wedding trends.
This means that my clients get expert and reliable information. Together we plan the wedding ceremony that is just right for you.