Professional Brisbane Marriage Celebrant #glendajashleighcelebrant for the wedding ceremony that is just right for you!
As a Registered Marriage Celebrant I perform Weddings between two people according to law in Australia. These delightful wedding ceremonies are crafted just for you. Cefremonies range from intimate and romantic, to large celebrations with extended family and friends.
Personal Wedding Ceremonies
Personal wedding ceremonies have their own styles! This means that all wedding ceremonies are different. For example, Peg and Pog are a couple who face all sorts of impossible situations in planning their wedding. Glenda Ashleigh, their Professional Brisbane Marriage Celebrant, comes to the rescue! Peg and Pog have the personal wedding ceremony of their dreams.
Best ever wedding day in the Rose Garden!
You too, can have your best ever personal wedding day!
I perform ceremonies mainly in Brisbane, Southern Brisbane Bayside, and surrounding areas.
Find out how you can have the wedding ceremony that is just right for you. Please contact the Professional Brisbane Marriage Celebrant and I will be happy to help you. I am a good listener!
As well as weddings, I also offer a range of other ceremonies for those special life occasions. These Life Ceremonies include Naming, Renewal of Vows, Celebration of Life and Funeral ceremonies.
Clients highly recommend Glenda.
- Happy clients appreciate my professional, friendly, and caring approach.
- Your day, your way. I listen carefully, and respect your wishes and ideas.
- Together, we make your hopes and dreams for your day come true.
- Delighted clients give their honest reviews in these real testimonials and recommendations.
Contact Glenda now and enjoy your special day!
Glenda has Registration, Experience and Qualifications.
- Current registration as a Marriage Celebrant in Australia. I complete Annual professional development through the Marriage Celebrants Program of the Australian Attorney General. This keeps me up-to-date with the legal requirements of The marriage Act and Regulations.
- Commonwealth-registered Marriage Celebrant, (CMC), authorised by the Australian Attorney General since 2004. Extensive experience of over 16 years of quality service as a Professional Celebrant. This is an essential part of the trustworthy and confidential service I offer all clients.
- Certified Practicing Celebrant (CPC), an award by the Professional Celebrants Association Inc.
- Certificate IV in Celebrancy as a Marriage Celebrant, as well as a Funeral and General Life Celebrant.
Glenda has Professional Edge.
- I listen carefully to what you say. This professional edge is essential to clear communication and understanding.
- People of all ages and backgrounds feel welcome and comfortable. I am a confident presenter and public speaker.
- As your Professional Marriage Celebrant I offer a range of quality, affordable wedding ceremonies.
Glenda is part of the Community.
I love to give back to the community. As a member of the JPs in the Community Program I volunteer as a JP(Qual). It is great fun to be part of Community Theatre Groups, both on and off stage. These activities connect me with people of all backgrounds in the local community.
Glenda is a Professional Celebrant.
The Australian Marriage Celebrants Association Inc. provides information of the current legal aspects of marriage, ceremony requirements, and wedding trends.
This means that my clients get expert and reliable information. Together we plan the wedding ceremony that is just right for you.