Live Love and Celebrate!
Life is for loving, sharing and celebrating. We all love Weddings, and the many other special life moments that we wish to celebrate with family and friends.
Namings, Vow Renewals, Anniversaries, Birthdays, and End-of-Life Ceremonies.
Ceremonies and Rituals
Ceremony and ritual give special meaning to our special life events. Ceremony provides structure for our celebrations. Rituals help us to communicate our ideas and feelings, even without the need for words.
Do you know that religious, faith-based and cultural traditions and rituals can be included in civil, secular ceremonies? As your Celebrant, I either lead these rituals, participate, or if you prefer, I take a step back. I am happy to work with and support everyone who participates in your ceremony.
As a Civil Life Ceremonies Celebrant, I delight in meeting many people from a wide range of backgrounds. I get along well with people and I love to be part of celebrating those special life occasions with you.
Celebrate the Giving of a Name
- Give a name in a Naming, or Giving of a Name ceremony.
- Express your values, hopes, dreams and wishes for that special newcomer to your family.
- For your delightful and personal Naming ceremony, Please contact Glenda here.
Celebrate Your Wedding Anniversary
- Celebrate your special wedding anniversary.
- Renew your wedding promises.
- Add extra sparkle! Arrange a message for a special wedding anniversary here!
- For your lovely and romantic Renewal of Vows ceremony, Please contact Glenda here.
Celebrate Life Moments
- Birthdays, Anniversaries, and other special life moments.
- Add some extra sparkle to the celebrations! Arrange a message for a special birthday here!
- For a special and memorable Life Moments ceremony, Please contact Glenda here.
Celebrate the End of Life
- End-of-Life civil ceremonies with dignity and grace.
- Respectful Remembrance, Funeral, Calling Home, or Celebration of Life ceremony.
- For a comforting End-of-Life ceremony Please contact Glenda here.