I have sixteen years experience in conducting weddings from intimate and romantic to celebrations with extended family and friends. As a Registered Marriage Celebrant I conduct Weddings according to law in Australia. This means the union of two people.
As well as weddings, I also offer a range of other civil ceremonies for all those special life occasions. These delightful Other Civil Ceremonies include Naming, Renewal of Vows, Celebration of Life and Funeral ceremonies.
Glenda is Highly Recommended
- Happy clients appreciate my professional, friendly, and caring approach.
- Your day, your way. I listen carefully, and respect your wishes and ideas.
- Together, we make your hopes and dreams happen.
- Delighted clients give their honest reviews in these real testimonials and recommendations.
Glenda is Registered
- Commonwealth-registered Marriage Celebrant, (CMC), authorised by the Australian Attorney General to conduct marriage ceremonies in Australia since 2004.
- Current registration as a Marriage Celebrant. I meet all registration requirements to conduct a marriage for two people according to the Marriage Act. Annual professional development through the Marriage Celebrants Program of the Australian Attorney General keeps me up-to-date.
Glenda is Qualified
- Certified Practicing Celebrant (CPC), an award by the Professional Celebrants Association Inc.
- Certificate IV in Celebrancy as a Marriage Celebrant, as well as a Funeral and General Life Celebrant.
Glenda is Professional
- You talk and I listen, carefully. This is the professional edge that means you get the information you want when you want it.
- As a Professional Celebrant, I am confident in public speaking and communicating with people of all ages and backgrounds.
- As your Professional Marriage Celebrant I offer a range of affordable wedding ceremonies.
Glenda is Community Minded
I like giving back to the community. I am a member of the JPs in the Community Program as a JP(Qual) and also as a History Guide at a local heritage-listed house. Being part of Community Theatre Groups, both on and off stage, is great fun and connects me with people of all ages and backgrounds.
Glenda is a Professional Celebrant
As a member of the Australian Marriage Celebrants Association Inc. I maintain a high level of professional service as a Celebrant. This means that as a Professional Marriage Celebrant, I keep up-to-date with all the current legal aspects of marriage, ceremony requirements, and trends.
Most importantly, this means that clients get the expert and reliable information that they want.