I have sixteen years experience in conducting weddings, and also offer a range of delightful civil ceremonies for all life occasions.
- Weddings, according to law in Australia is the union of two people, and
- Other Civil Ceremonies, for all life occasions. These ceremonies include Naming, Renewal of Vows, Celebration of Life and Funeral ceremonies.
Glenda is Highly Recommended
- Happy clients appreciate my professional, friendly, and caring approach.
- Your day, your way. I listen carefully, and respect your wishes and ideas.
- Together, we make your hopes and dreams happen.
- Delighted clients give their honest reviews in these real testimonials and recommendations.
Glenda is Registered
- Commonwealth-registered Marriage Celebrant, (CMC), authorised by the Australian Attorney General to conduct marriage ceremonies in Australia since 2004.
- Current registration as a Marriage Celebrant. I meet all registration requirements to conduct a marriage for two people according to the Marriage Act. Annual professional development through the Marriage Celebrants Program of the Australian Attorney General keeps me up-to-date.
Glenda is Qualified
- Certified Practicing Celebrant (CPC), an award by the Professional Celebrants Association Inc.
- Certificate IV in Celebrancy as a Marriage Celebrant, as well as a Funeral and General Life Celebrant.
Glenda is Professional
- You talk and I listen, carefully. This is the professional edge that means you get the information you want when you want it.
- As a Professional Celebrant, I am confident in public speaking and communicating with people of all ages and backgrounds.
- As your Professional Marriage Celebrant I offer a range of affordable wedding ceremonies.
Glenda is Community Minded
I like giving back to the community. I am a member of the JPs in the Community Program as a JP(Qual) and also as a History Guide at a local heritage-listed house. Being part of Community Theatre Groups, both on and off stage, is great fun and connects me with people of all ages and backgrounds.
Glenda is a Professional Celebrant
As a member of the Australian Marriage Celebrants Association Inc. I maintain a high level of professional service as a Celebrant. This means that as a Professional Marriage Celebrant, I keep up-to-date with all the current legal aspects of marriage, ceremony requirements, and trends.
Most importantly, this means that clients get the expert and reliable information that they want.