conducts your ceremony your way. With 14 years as a Professional Brisbane Marriage Celebrant, Glenda offers a delightful range of civil ceremonies.
- Weddings according to the Marriage Act. Marriage, according to law in Australia is the union of two people, and
- Other Civil Ceremonies. These ceremonies include Naming, Renewal of Vows, Celebration of Life and Funeral ceremonies.
Glenda is Highly Recommended
- Happy clients appreciate my friendly, professional and caring approach.
- Your day, your way. I listen to you carefully, and respect your wishes and ideas.
- Delighted clients share what they love about their special day.
- Honest reviews from clients in these real testimonials and recommendations.
Glenda has the Qualifications
- Commonwealth-registered Marriage Celebrant, (CMC), authorised by the Australian Attorney General to conduct marriage ceremonies in Australia since 2004.
- Current registration as an authorised Marriage Celebrant. I complete Annual professional development through the Marriage Celebrants Program of the Australian Attorney General.
- Certified Practicing Celebrant (CPC), an award by the Professional Celebrants Association Inc.
- Certificate IV in Celebrancy with majors as a Marriage Celebrant, as well as a Funeral and General Life Celebrant.
Great people skills give Glenda the professional edge!
- Clear communication skills make life easy! I am a keen listener and will answer your questions promptly and clearly. As a teacher, I have a wealth of skills and experience in getting the message across through both speaking and writing.
- Inclusive relationship skills allow people to feel welcome and be part of what is happening. I relate well to people of all ages and backgrounds. Putting people at ease is the key to good experiences.
- Connected community skills allow me to learn and to grow in understanding of people. I meet many delightful people through community services. I serve in the JPs in the Community Program as a JP(Qual) and also volunteer as a history guide at a local heritage-listed house. Community-based theatre, both on and off stage, is great fun and connects me with people of all ages and backgrounds.
Membership of the Australian Marriage Celebrants Association Inc.
As a professional marriage celebrant, I have up-to-date information about all the current legal aspects of marriage and ceremony trends. Not only do I access great resources that cover all ceremony areas, but I also access excellent support forums.
What is most important is that I provide clients with expert information when they need it.