You want your Brisbane wedding ceremony to be just right for you! As a Registered Marriage Celebrant I conduct Weddings between two people according to law in Australia. These weddings range from intimate and romantic, to large celebrations with extended family and friends. I conduct marriage and other ceremonies mainly in Brisbane, Brisbane Bayside, and surrounding areas.
Would you like to find out how you can have the wedding that is just right for you? For an obligation-free chat, please contact me and I will be happy to help you. I am a good listener!
As well as weddings, I also conduct a range of ceremonies for all those other special life occasions. These delightful Other Civil Ceremonies include Naming, Renewal of Vows, Celebration of Life and Funeral ceremonies.
Clients highly recommend Glenda.
- Happy clients appreciate my professional, friendly, and caring approach.
- Your day, your way. I listen carefully, and respect your wishes and ideas.
- Together, we make your hopes and dreams for your day come true.
- Delighted clients give their honest reviews in these real testimonials and recommendations.
Glenda is Registered and Experienced.
- Current registration as a Marriage Celebrant in Australia. Annual professional development through the Marriage Celebrants Program of the Australian Attorney General keeps me up-to-date.
- Commonwealth-registered Marriage Celebrant, (CMC), authorised by the Australian Attorney General since 2004. Extensive experience of over 16 years of quality service as a Professional Celebrant. This is an essential part of the trustworthy and confidential service I offer all clients.
Glenda has the Qualifications.
- Certified Practicing Celebrant (CPC), an award by the Professional Celebrants Association Inc.
- Certificate IV in Celebrancy as a Marriage Celebrant, as well as a Funeral and General Life Celebrant.
Glenda is Professional.
- You talk and I listen, carefully. This is the professional edge that gives you the information you want when you want it.
- As a Professional Celebrant, I am a confident presenter and public speaker. This means that people of all ages and backgrounds feel welcome and comfortable.
- As your Professional Marriage Celebrant I offer a range of quality, affordable wedding ceremonies.
Glenda is part of the Community.
I support my local community, and most of all I love to give back to my community. As a member of the JPs in the Community Program I volunteer as a JP(Qual), and as a History Guide at a heritage-listed house. Being part of Community Theatre Groups, both on and off stage, is great fun. These activities connect me with people of all ages and backgrounds.
Glenda is a Professional Celebrant.
As a professional Marriage Celebrant, I am a member of the Australian Marriage Celebrants Association Inc. I keep up-to-date with all the current legal aspects of marriage, ceremony requirements, and wedding trends.
This means that my clients get expert and reliable information. Together we plan the wedding ceremony that is just right for you.