Great Wedding Ceremony Tips Make the Difference
Great wedding ceremony tips make the difference! Make your wedding ceremony simply the best for everyone!
As Brisbane’s really good professional Marriage Celebrant, I am often asked about wedding ceremony tips. Every ceremony is different, however the basics apply to all ceremonies.
Apart from the legal requirements, some aspects of the wedding ceremony are often forgotten. We tend to overlook the areas that we take for granted.
We often hope for ‘good luck’ and that things will work out ‘OK’ on the day! It is a bit like relying solely on the good luck ‘horseshoe’.
Here are some great wedding ceremony tips to help you to make your wedding ceremony, simply the best!
- Choose the people and services for your wedding ceremony very carefully. The success of the occasion depends on how well people understand each other and how respectful they are of the wishes of others.
- Being ‘on the same page’ is very important – avoid confusion and disappointment. Of course you want your wedding ceremony to be breathtaking! It is your special day. You expect that your ceremony, and the day, will flow smoothly and be an absolute delight.
- Be comfortable with the style and level of service on offer. Check out service providers yourself before making the final choice. Recommendations are helpful, however it is what you want that really matters.
- Communicate clearly at all stages of the planning process for the big day. Guests and service providers need to know what they can expect.
- When service providers arrive at the venue, they need to be clear of where and how they have access.
- Guests need to know where they are required to sit and/or stand before, during and after the ceremony.
- Keep everyone in the communication loop, including your guests. Save yourself from falling into the trap of “Oh I though you knew that…” or “Why wasn’t I told…” or “I didn’t know you wanted me to do that…”
- Inform your Celebrant of all the arrangements. As a really good marriage celebrant I liaise with other service providers, eg photographers, event planners, directors and venue staff.
- Everyone needs to feel comfortable in helping to make this very special occasion a memorable one, for all the right reasons!
- As your Celebrant, I have a big responsibility – I am in charge of the ceremony! I need to know who to liaise with at the venue to make sure that your ceremony is successful.
Relax and Enjoy
- Relax and enjoy the moment. As a really good marriage celebrant, I put you first! My mission is to make your ceremony everything you want it to be.
- All the planning and checking is done. It is time to relax and enjoy the moment.
- Every ceremony is unique! Experience the wonder, joy and love on your wedding day. These memories will live on in your heart, forever…
- Contact Glenda, your really good marriage celebrant. I have great wedding ceremony tips and ideas to make sure that your ceremony is everything you want it to be – simply the best!