Civil Ceremonies for Special Occasions
Namings, Vow Renewals, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Celebration of Life Ceremonies
Civil ceremonies are for everyone! As well as weddings, there are many other special occasions that we celebrate and share with those who care about us.
Ceremony and Ritual
Ceremony and ritual give special meaning to significant life moments. Not only do they provide structure for our celebrations, they also allow us to share hopes, dreams and reflections with our loved ones.
Religious, faith-based and cultural traditions and rituals can be included in civil, secular ceremonies. As your Celebrant, I either lead these rituals, participate, or if you prefer, I take a step back. I am happy to work with and support all participants in your ceremony.
I delight in meeting many people from a wide range of backgrounds and love to be a part of celebrating those special life occasions.
Give a Name
- A Naming or Name Giving or Giving of a Name ceremony is a civil, secular ceremony. It is an alternative to a religious ceremony. In the Christian church, for example, a ‘christening’ or ‘baptism’ includes a naming.
- Celebrate the giving of a name in a delightful Naming ceremony. Express your values, hopes, dreams and wishes for this special person.
For a personalised Naming ceremony, Please contact me here.
Renew Wedding Vows
- Celebrate a special wedding anniversary and Renew your Wedding Vows.
- This is a lovely way to celebrate your married life.
- Renew the loving promises that you made to each other on your wedding day.
- Add some extra sparkle with a special surprise to the celebrations! Arrange a message for that special wedding anniversary here!
For a lovely and romantic ceremony to Renew your Wedding Vows, Please contact me here.
Announce your Engagement
- Celebrate your engagement in a fun way! Announce your promise to marry your special someone!
- Include a handfasting, or other special ritual to ‘pop the question’.
- Share this exciting time with family and friends in a romantic Engagement or Betrothal ceremony that announces your promise to marry.
For a romantic Engagement ceremony, Please contact me here.
Mark a Rite of Passage
A Rite of Passage ceremony to celebrate a significant life event
- Birthdays, anniversaries, graduations and other special events mark significant changes in our lives. These are the times of new beginnings.
- Celebrate a special event, time, or other achievement in your life with a unique Rite of Passage ceremony. Acknowledge the attainment of goals, and express your hopes, dreams and wishes for the future.
- Add some extra sparkle with a special surprise to the celebrations! Arrange a message for that special birthday here!
For a special Rite of Passage ceremony, Please contact me here.
Celebrate a Life
- Celebrate the life of a loved one with a respectful Remembrance, Funeral, Calling Home or Celebration of Life ceremony.
- These civil ceremonies not only recognise the contribution of a unique life journey, but they also bring comfort and closure for family and friends.
As a Brisbane and Bayside Civil Ceremonies Celebrant I conduct these End of Life civil ceremonies with dignity and grace. Please contact me here.