Wedding Happiness Moment
Wedding happiness moment shows in the faces of this delightful couple! Happiness is catching and there were smiles all round as these long-term friends tied the knot.
Andor and Terez are lovely people who are very welcoming and quickly make people feel at ease. This couple enjoy a relaxing atmosphere among friends and family, including their beloved pets.
Guests gathered for their delightful and relaxed wedding ceremony at their home. Excitement and love was in the air as everyone made ready for this very special occasion. I loved planning the wedding ceremony with its simple, yet elegant touches and looked forward to the looks of delight when I present the special wedding keepsakes that I made just for them.
- Wedding decorations in the front room set the scene. Just perfect for an intimate and personal wedding ceremony.
- Simple and heart-felt words that express their feelings in a natural way gave their ceremony a very personal touch.
- Misty eyes were the order of the day as Andor and Terez made their marriage vows.
- Family members got the ‘technology’ going and music was in the air!
- Smiles all round, not to mention the happy wagging of tails of the four-footed guests!
- A delightful ceremony for a delightful couple!
The happy couple, Andor and Terez give this review of their wedding ceremony and recommendation of Brisbane’s Really Good Celebrant, Glenda J Ashleigh:
What did you and your guests particularly enjoy about the ceremony? The ceremony was very familiar with a nice atmosphere.
What will you always remember about the ceremony? The Celebrant.
Overall, how would you rate your experience with Glenda as your Celebrant? Excellent.
What would you tell other people about Glenda? Just, call her, she’s very friendly.