Contact Brisbane Professional Marriage Celebrant Glenda Ashleigh for delightful, inclusive civil ceremonies that bring smiles to faces! Your ceremony just the way you want it!
- Weddings according to the Marriage Act. Marriage, according to law in Australia is the union of two people, and
- Other Civil Ceremonies including Celebration of Life (funerals), Naming and Renewal of Vows ceremonies.
Brisbane Professional Marriage Celebrant Reviews
- Happy clients appreciate my friendly, professional and caring approach.
- Your day, your way. I listen to you carefully, and respect your wishes and ideas.
- Delighted clients share what they love about their special day.
- Honest reviews in these real testimonials and recommendations.
Brisbane Qualified Celebrant
- Commonwealth-registered Marriage Celebrant, (CMC), authorised by the Australian Attorney General to conduct marriage ceremonies in Australia since 2004.
- Current registration as an authorised Marriage Celebrant. I complete Annual professional development through the Marriage Celebrants Program of the Australian Attorney General.
- Certified Practicing Celebrant (CPC) awarded by the Professional Celebrants Association Inc.
- Certificate IV in Celebrancy with majors qualifying as a Marriage, Funeral and General Life Celebrant.
Great people skills give me the edge!
- Highly developed communication skills are essential in planning and conducting ceremonies.
- Careers in teaching and small business mean that I relate well to people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Volunteer in a variety of community services. I serve in the JPs in the Community Program as a JP(Qual) and also as a history guide at a local heritage-listed house.
- Community-based theatre, both on and off stage, is great fun and connects me with people of all ages and backgrounds.
Membership of the Australian Marriage Celebrants Association Inc.
As a professional marriage celebrant member, I have up-to-date information about all the current legal aspects of marriage and ceremony trends. Not only do I access great resources that cover all ceremony areas, but I also access expert support forums.
This professional membership means that I can provide clients with expert information when they need it.