As a Brisbane Celebrant I bring you my friendly, professional, service and a great sense of fun! I love what I do best, conducting ceremonies that bring smiles to faces.
Tell me your story so that I can make your ceremony just the way you want it. I listen with care and understanding, so that I have a clear picture of your expectations and wishes. Further, I am an excellent communicator and I know how to present with flair and style!
Brisbane Celebrant Reviews, Recommendations and Testimonials
Clients readily give their frank, and honest Reviews of the Celebrancy services that I provide. This valuable feedback not only allows me to maintain high standards but also to continuously improve the quality of service.
Happy clients appreciate my professional and caring approach, and this shows in their real testimonials and recommendations.
- Commonwealth-registered Marriage Celebrant, (CMC) authorised by the Australian Attorney General to conduct marriage ceremonies in Australia since 2004.
- Current registration as an authorised Marriage Celebrant by completing Annual professional development through the Marriage Celebrants Program of the Australian Attorney General.
- Certified Practicing Celebrant (CPC) awarded by the Professional Celebrants Association Inc.
- Certificate IV in Celebrancy with majors qualifying as a Marriage, Funeral and General Life Celebrant.
In addition to these celebrant qualifications I also hold Academic Degrees and Diplomas and Certificates in a range of Vocational areas.
Brisbane Celebrant Experience
I have sixteen years experience as a Celebrant in conducting a wide range of ceremonies for:
- Wedding ceremonies and a wide variety of other Civil Ceremonies including Celebration of Life (funerals), Naming and Renewal of Vows ceremonies.
- Past President of the Professional Celebrants Association Inc, 2005 to 2008.
- Teacher and Mentor of celebrants starting their celebrancy career.
I am also active in community service, volunteering in the JPs in the Community Program as a JP(Qual), as an ambassador at a Visitor Information Centre and as a guide at a local heritage-listed historical house. I also take part in community-based theatre, both on and off the stage, which is great fun.
Celebrant Professional Association Membership
I am a member of the Australian Marriage Celebrants Association Inc. I love to share my knowledge and experience with clients and with other celebrants, and of course, the best way to learn is to not only listen to the ideas of others but also to learn from their experiences.
As a member of a professional association, I get Up-to-date information about all aspects of marriage and marriage celebrancy, including ongoing professional development. Not only do I have access to Great resources that cover all ceremony areas, I also have access to Support Forums for all types of civil ceremonies including weddings, vow renewals, namings, and funerals are readily available.