Contact Brisbane Celebrant Glenda Ashleigh for warm and delightful ceremonies that bring smiles to faces! Your ceremony just the way you want it!
Brisbane Celebrant Recommendations and Reviews
- Happy clients appreciate my friendly, professional and caring approach.
- Your day, your way. I listen to you carefully, and respect your wishes and ideas.
- Delighted clients share what they love about their special day.
- Enjoy the reviews in these real testimonials and recommendations.
Brisbane Celebrant inclusive civil ceremonies
Professional Brisbane Celebrant
Great people skills and public speaking expertise give me the edge as a Celebrant.
- Highly developed communication skills are essential in planning and conducting ceremonies.
- Careers in teaching and business mean that I relate well to people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Today, I enjoy being a full-time professional celebrant!
Qualified Brisbane Celebrant
- Commonwealth-registered Marriage Celebrant, (CMC), authorised by the Australian Attorney General to conduct marriage ceremonies in Australia since 2004.
- Current registration as an authorised Marriage Celebrant. I complete Annual professional development through the Marriage Celebrants Program of the Australian Attorney General.
- Certified Practicing Celebrant (CPC) awarded by the Professional Celebrants Association Inc.
- Certificate IV in Celebrancy with majors qualifying as a Marriage, Funeral and General Life Celebrant.
I volunteer in a variety of community services. I serve in the JPs in the Community Program as a JP(Qual) and also as a history guide at a local heritage-listed house. Community-based theatre, both on and off stage, is great fun and connects me with people of all ages and backgrounds.
Membership of the Australian Marriage Celebrants Association Inc.
As a member, I have up-to-date information about all the current legal aspects of marriage and ceremony trends. Not only do I access great resources that cover all ceremony areas, but I also access expert support forums.
This professional membership means that I can provide clients with expert information when they need it.